Inernational shipping using the local postal carrier is very unstable lately (especially to USA and Canada). We've lots of lost packages and the issue has not been resolved. We highly recommend upgrading your order to express shipping for guranteed and faster delivery.
Check out on how to get free upgrade to express shipping here. We apologize for the inconvenience. Thank you.
1. Polishes are hand blended in batches so slight differences may occur from batch to batch.
2. Swatches are representative of the colors as close as possible, however the actual color may appear different depending on your monitors resolution and color settings. Bloggers may represent each color differently due to camera settings, lighting, skin tone, etc. and should only be used as a reference for general color. Results may vary.
3. Polishes may be slightly separated due to temperature change. Gently shake the bottle will bring the polish back to life. We recommend all polishes be stored in a cool temperature.
4. Once an order is placed all sales are final, no returns or exchanges will be accepted. However, if any item(s) is/are damaged during shipping, please take a picture of the damaged item(s) and contact us as soon as possible so we can get a replacement sent out to you at no cost. As most of the products are limited edition, refund will be made if the replacement shade is sold out. Other than that all sales are FINAL. Exchanges are not accepted for sanitary purposes.
5. Please make sure your PayPal email and mailing address are current, as F.U.N Lacquer is not responsible for lost packages due to an incorrectly listed mailing address.